Sunday, January 01, 2012

2011

Yet another year in history. People look forward on every New Year's day. Let me do a rewind, about a special year in my mediocre life.


December
The regular drill of wishing my colleagues and friends a merry Christmas, a third prize in an office competition in the form of cakes and more cakes. Beautiful.

November
Precursors to Christmas, weather turning cold and a trip to the hills to make sure that my best buddy comes back married!

October
Planned a surprise get-together, only to be surprised. Another round of exams, same results. Indian Rupee.

September
Onam. Realised that my baby cousins are of my height now. Nephews call me by name. Tony's married. Pranayam.




August
Waiting to go home.

July
Calicut trip with Aby to marry off Joby. Empty pocket halts higher education. Salt N Pepper.

June
On my own now. Boredom drived me nuts, embraces cinema theatres to escape. Adaminte Makan Abu.

May
Wedding month: Ambi, Mithun, Santosh, Sandip… Marathon trip between Coimbatore and Calicut.

April
Vishu. Higher studies ambitions soar high. Urumi.


March
Temperature soars. Starts planning for education abroad.

February
Uneventful

January
Defies gravity as the clock struck 12 on January 1. Friends were literally throwing and catcking me! Traffic. Happy New Year.

No comments: